A police team visited the school and the hospital to investigate suspected poisoning. (Representational)
A teenage girl student of a BMC-run Urdu medium school died of suspected poisoning from a medicine dose while at least 30 others were taken ill, officials said here on Friday.
The deceased has been identified as 12-year-old Chandni Sahil Shaikh. The exact cause of death is yet to determined.
The students of Sanjay Nagar Urdu School in Govandi, who were taken ill, were admitted to the Rajawadi Hospital, an official of BMC Disaster Control said.
A majority of those admitted…
#MeraMumbai #Mumbai #News